10 reasons not to get a gaming tattoo...

3 September 2009

Pac Man Tattoo

For many dedicated gamers it seems, the idea of having a tattoo dedicated to their favourite game is the ultimate show of dedication and I must confess at a few points in time I have also considered some kind of body art gaming homage.

Thankfully though it appears I may have perhaps avoided one of those 'why did I do that' moments!

Here's a great post I stumbled across at Comedy.com which highlights why this particular form of fandom may not always be the best...



Design and colouring in by Tom, aged 4.
Game Boy Tattoo

Is this what is meant by shoulder buttons?
Joypad Tattoo

Pac Man is always worth a crack.
Pac Man Tattoo on Bum

Hair today, Pac tomorow.
Pac Man Tattoo on Head

Is it just me or is Inky having a good look?
Pac Man Breasts

To see the rest (if your sides can take it without splitting!), go to this post at Comedy.com.

Top Blogs


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP