Major site upgrade on the way.

8 October 2009

Apologies for the lack of articles in the last week or so, but I've been hard at work on giving Nana's Paradox a pretty major overhaul. The site is rapidly outgrowing Blogger and so I'm doing something about it now rather than wait until a point where it's beyond managing.

You can check out the WIP at the new domain www.nanasparadox.com and please do let me know what you think so far.

I'm also very interested in getting some other interested writers on board for the new site so if you have an interest in games and writing drop me a line.

2 comments:

Dirt Bike Games said...

this is really very nice post, i would like to make partnership with you

App Developers Gurgaon said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP